Our family has some great news!
We will have an addition to our family in January, baby makes five:) Yes, I said a baby.
We told the family this weekend. Everyone seemed very happy. Tony is telling his dad when he sees him on Wednesday. Katie is asking a thousand questions. Maddie tells everyone she sees that a baby is coming. They are both very excited.
If you post I know you got the news. If you don't post then I know you don't read my blog;)
My first doctor's appointment is June 5th. I am getting a ultrasound then. First Pictures!
8 comments:
congrats Corie and crew, great news
so so so so so so so happy for you! Just haven't stopped thinking about since we talked last week :) Congrats to the Kaz family.
Oh Sarah new before me!!!!! Thanks, I know where my place is now. Anyway, I'm so so so happy for all of you. You are a GREAT Mommy!!!! Congrats to all of you!! Hugs & Kisses to the girls and baby Kaz :)
Woo hoo!
I read / stalk! And congrats again. :)
Congrats.
Wonderful news. Can't wait :)
Congratulations Corie...how exciting!
I love the pic of the big sisters. :)
YIPEE! I am so happy for you and the family.
Post a Comment