
Maddie had a great time at her party. She loved all her presents and was so happy to see all her friends. The weather ended up being great!
Mommy would like to thank everyone for all the help.
Our theme was Nemo. Check out the cute cookies; octopus, turtles, starfish and Nemo. Thanks Trista, everyone loved them!
Maddie wanted to know if everyone could come back for more cake and more playing.
Her birthday is really on Tuesday. She is looking for cake and fun. She wants to go to the zoo, museum, Chuck E. Cheese and play with friends. I told her we could pick one place and then go for ice cream. I wonder what the Birthday Beagle will get her?
4 comments:
Hello Kaz Family. Sorry I didn't get back to you about the party. Alex ended up having baseball games this weekend and before I knew it the weekend was almost over. Looks like Maddie had a wonderful time. We will get there again before summer is over.. Give Maddie hugs & kisses and tell her we will be calling on Tuesday...Miss ya
BJ
Who is the Birthday Beagle? Is that like the Birthday Pig?
Happy birthday, Maddie!
Birthday Beagle sounds intriguing. :)
Happy Birthday Maddie
The Story of the Birthday Beagle.
Once upon a time there was a little dog. He was a special little dog whose best friends were Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and the Sandman. The little dog often went to play with his friends and was unhappy when his friends had to leave to deliver presents to good little boys and girls. So the little dog said what can I do. His friends thought about it for a long time and said "why don't you deliver special presents to good little boys and girls on their birthdays. But how will I know who is good said the little dog, you can have all the animals everywhere tell you about the good little children they know. Even the animals at the zoo can tell you if a visiting child is listening to his mom or dad. The birds can tell you who is good at the Park and the fly on the wall can tell you who is good at home. All the children with pets can have a direct line to you. What a great idea said the little dog. But I wish I could make their birthday last the whole day and not just for the time it takes to open a present. So the little dog thought and thought, I know he said I will leave a small present each time they do their chores on their birthday. It's no fun to do chores on your birthday so this should really help. I will leave a special present at the foot of their bed the first thing in the morning to let them know I was here, then maybe some stickers in the drawer when they brush their teeth, how about a little something in the hamper when they put their pj's in the wash and some candy in the cabinet if its their turn to set the table for dinner. If they go to school without complaining I'll bet there will be something in their lunchbox. It will be a day of birthday surprises. How about a shiny balloon tied to the coat hook when they hang up their coat! If you don't do all your chores you may miss something very, very special, like the bubble bath I might hide in the bathtub when its time for your bath. The last present I will leave will be under your pillow, but you will only find it if your go to bed on time and without a fuss. The little dog was so happy, but what should I be called? His friends had all sorts of ideas, How about the Surprise Spaniel said Santa, or the Gift Collie said the Easter Bunny-but guys said the little dog I am a Beagle, I AM THE BIRTHDAY BEAGLE. so that is how the story goes. Now not everyone believes in the Birthday Beagle,they have a birthday party and day ends there but if you believe you too can have a birthday that last all day long. Happy Birthday Maddie! Love
Grandma Me Me Me (guess who loves you - Me Me Me!)
Post a Comment