First and most importantly I would like to Thank my friends and family that made my experience at the walk a great one. Without all of you I couldn't have done this. My walkers were Cathy, Eric, Sandra, Mary Jo (Mom), Paige, Anne and Jackie. The kids were a great help too! Thank you Christopher, Maddie, Katie, Keghan, Tymothee and Sebastian. My dad and Tony were a great help waiting and setting up. Mom thanks for keeping an eye on all the kids and for the food.
Here is a picture of one of the Theme Laps. It was prom dress. The guys and girls dresses in their prom dress. The guys carried a purse and the one to raise the most money became Ms. Relay. They raised a total of $400.The Relay itself raised just about $75,000.00 even with the late start and the horrible storms that started off the day. We raised over $200 and the event. If you still want to make a donation you can. We are collecting until the 1st of August. I would like to thank everyone that make a donation to my team; Angie, Tina, Sylvia, Linda, The Jamrus Family and Tony's work. It was a lot of work and a lot of fun.
Maddie was alittle stressed from all the helping. Karen had to give her a massage to relieve the tension.


2 comments:
It looks like it was a lot of fun-good job Corie! I will make a donation-maybe not asap, but by August 1st.
Glad to hear that it went well!!!
Post a Comment