Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bye, Bye 1st Tooth!


I don't know how I forgot to post this info. Katie lost her first tooth on the 4th of July. We were at my parent's little house playing inside. When she said look, my tooth fell out. There it was in her hand, no pain, just a little blood. It has been loose since Memorial Day. Holiday to Holiday! She got a pink shaped heart crystal and a bunch of little pink crystals from the tooth fairy. Next time she gets a dollar. She showed everyone she could the empty spot and the tooth, which was kept in a baggy. At bedtime she put the tooth in her fairy bear tooth pillow and waited for the fairy. She wanted to know if the fairy came through the door or window? So Cute!
And now yesterday, she felt another loose tooth. She is growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe it! She is nearly 5 and we haven't seen her in over a year :( We are missing you guys.

Jenny said...

Wow, a lost tooth already?! I hope the tooth fairy was generous ;)