The story of our life and all we do. Katie, Maddie and Baby Ben have so much to do and so much to say. This site is more for the girls and all they do. Check out Baby Ben's site often, he has a great story to tell too!
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! You are growing up so fast. We miss you!Love, Kristi, Maya and Logan
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! we love and miss you soo very much. Hope you are having a fabulous day. Holden sends lots of hugs
Happy Birthday! It was a lovely day for a bithday party! Thank you!
Katie KateHow proud and happy I am to be your Grandma, you are my sweetie pie, the apple of my eye. I Love You, Grandma Me Me Me
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! You are growing up so fast. We miss you!
Love,
Kristi, Maya and Logan
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! we love and miss you soo very much. Hope you are having a fabulous day. Holden sends lots of hugs
Happy Birthday! It was a lovely day for a bithday party! Thank you!
Katie Kate
How proud and happy I am to be your Grandma, you are my sweetie pie, the apple of my eye. I Love You, Grandma Me Me Me
Post a Comment