Friday, September 12, 2008

What a busy Week!

This week has been a busy one. The girls had their 1st dentist appointment. Katie has some cavities. We need to floss daily and use a fluoride paste. She has to go back for the cavities. I am not looking forward to that. Wish us luck! I forgot the camera and my cell phone was dead so I didn't get any pictures. I had to take the car in to get too many things fixed. I had a doctor and a dentist appointment. The baby is doing great. The heartbeat is 140. I have been feeling a lot of movement. We went to the park and hung out with Trista and Ella. The girls had their second dance class. They are both loving it! I had a Room Mom meeting. I had MOPS on Monday night and again on Friday morning. I just love MOPS! I just wish they meet on different weeks. This weekend we are cleaning and Tony is working in the crawl space. We have a evening play date next week and breakfast club the next week.
Next week is looking a little more relaxed:)

No comments: