1. My blueprint for success includes try, try again!
2. Kit Kat was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is vitamin E.
4. Friendship is the best therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my family and baby Ben.
6. Openness is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my parents coming, tomorrow my plans include a party, the Gift Show and hanging out with my family and Sunday, I want to relax and do the Hospital Tour in Danville!
2 comments:
Have a great Friday-sounds like a wonderful weekend :) Hugs to Katie and Maddie from the boys. And a mini hug to baby Ben from me!
You'll like Hendricks. Jacuzzi tubs, and spacious rooms. Most importantly, Everybody is SO nice there. If only they had a NICU. Have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment