

Since Thanksgiving we have been pretty busy. We had x-mas at our house. We haven't done that in over 8 years. I made a ham and a tur-du-ckin. I also made over 16 scarves from Thanksgiving to Ben's birth. I love to knit scarves. I haven't venture onto anything else. Since Ben has been born I have been working on the same scarf. I made plates with the girl's hand prints on them. I will post pictures later. I made a blanket. I have not worked on any scrapbooking, but I hope too. We have made cookies, cupcakes (3 times in four days), and brownies. Katie was Star on the Week at school, so we made a picture board and cupcakes. She brought Ben as her show and tell. Katie and Maddie had a Valentine's Day Party at school. The both had a great time. We have been getting meals from the mom's groups that am I in. Thank you some much everyone!!! It makes the day and week so much easier. I am still in the process of getting Ben's room ready. It was my craft room and guest room. After many visits to furniture stores and websites we finally found a bedroom set for Ben. It will be delivered the middle of March. Now I have to clean out the room, paint and decorate, and then move Ben's things in. He will most likely sleep in our room until the end of March or so. So much more has gone on, so much to list.
No comments:
Post a Comment