Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ask yourself?

I know this is a little deep for me. I was reading this book and the character has to make some life decisions. Which got me to wondering if I am being the best kind of person I can be. Am I the best mom, friend, wife, sister, daughter, etc I can be? Would I want Ben to marry a woman like me? Would I be a best friend or even a friend to someone like me? Do I want the girls to be a wife like I am? Which then started a whole lot more wondering. I am putting the question out there to the people that read this blog are you the Best that you can be?
I am putting a lot of thought into this and will be getting back to you all. I know that I have a lot of changes I need to make.

1 comment:

Murillo Family said...

Hmmm...I think we all have a lot of changes we could make. You got me thinking, too.