The story of our life and all we do. Katie, Maddie and Baby Ben have so much to do and so much to say. This site is more for the girls and all they do. Check out Baby Ben's site often, he has a great story to tell too!
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving Blog Friends and Family!
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving! This is my favorite holiday of all. I love turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and all the other goodies. I love being with family. I wish I could visit with friends but the time goes so fast. I am thankful for sooo many things, family, health, friends, our home, our jobs, our lives. Thankfully I am recovering from my gall bladder surgery pretty smoothly. The kids are being helpful and are doing well in school. Bella has been a great addition to our family. I AM THANKFUL!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment