Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

I found an old fill-in that I liked better then this weeks.

1. This year, I'd like to be more organized.
2. Going back to Disney World is what I daydream about most.
3. My car is a mess.
4. I would like to have more freedom in my life.
5. I love to have lots of friends and family around the house.
6. My children make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bedtime so I can watch an adult movie, tomorrow my plans include go to Half Price Books, Cold Stone Creamery and who knows what else and Sunday, I want to clean the kitchen and find my maternity clothes (their lost somewhere)!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I found your typo for maternity to maturity clothes pretty humorous. Maternity is indeed a sign of maturity isn't it.

Unknown said...

I have I clothes for when I want to be mature;)
Thanks!