The story of our life and all we do. Katie, Maddie and Baby Ben have so much to do and so much to say. This site is more for the girls and all they do. Check out Baby Ben's site often, he has a great story to tell too!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
All gone!
I ran to Wal-Mart last night after a busy day. We were almost out of toilet paper (3 rolls). While I was there I thought I would get some stuff for soup, the weekend and Ben's bday. The shelves were almost empty. The freezers were empty, I mean empty. Ok almost empty. They are predicting 3 to 6 inches now and people most want to stock-up. Tony says we have enough food to get us thru the winter and spring. Hopefully we won't have to find out. Soup for dinner tonight. We have Tony's bday tomorrow and Ben's on Friday, maybe we will go out to eat. Otherwise is is tacos for Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I ran to Wal-Mart today for just 2 things and didn't notice the empty shelves...but I just went as far as the lettuce and ice cream aisles! :)
Post a Comment