Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My thoughts!

Ben starts Preschool tomorrow. I can't believe it! They are letting him start before his birthday because of the other kids all coming back from winter break. This way, they all restart at the same time. He will be getting on the bus around 8am. School goes from 9am to 11:30. He will get off the bus around 11:50. He will be going on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The bus has 5pt harness car seats and an aide. The class has 14 kids total, some with speech issues. I am hoping that they can teach him how to talk and to use the potty. He seems excited. He has a new Toy Story backpack and new boots. Hopefully I can get him to wear a nice outfit. He loves to wear his pjs all day long. Next week I will be observing the classroom thru the observation window. The Speech Teacher comes on Fridays. She works with the whole class all day long. I am not sure how much time she will be spending with Ben. I will post pictures tomorrow. Praying that Ben has a great day!

No comments: