Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe that the holidays are over. Where has the year gone? Oddly, I am kind of happy. I usually want to leave the decorations up forever. This year I couldn't wait to put the stuff away. I did leave out the snowman stuff. We will see how long that will last. The craziness of the holidays is never missed. I hate all the driving and the unknown weather. We are always hoping for the weather to be kind, the same goes for Jan., Feb., and March. Snow can just sneak up on you. Sometime it is nice coming but icky going back and vica verse. We pack the regular stuff and then all the snow gear. I swear we are going skiing instead of visiting family. I would like Christmas 2012 to be the year of the homemade. I love to give gifts that remind of the person. gifts that mean something. I hate giving Gift Cards. If I give one I like to add a gift that is more personal. So if you receive a gift and wonder why, it is because it reminds me of you. I better get started on those gifts or I will be doing that last minute crazy scramble. A lot of friends and family have gotten scarves. Now I need to learn how to make hats, maybe socks. Wish me luck!

No comments: