I have been going back and forth trying to decide on a name for the team. Finally, I have decided on Rays of Hope. I am registered and looking for friends to walk with me. I am hoping to make this an annually weekend for me and my friends to get together and make a difference. So mark your calendar, save the date, tell the husband and come join me.
My head is spinning because I am so full of ideas and plans.
My thought this year is to do things above and beyond me. I want to make a different. Being a mom is a great job but I feel like I don't get any rewards, today. I just hope that they grow up good, strong and independent. So that is where I got the idea that I would like to take on small volunteer jobs, moms club, Internet groups, welcome committee and now the Relay. I want to be someone besides a mom. I want to be needed! I want to make a difference!!!
1 comment:
Love the name...I'm looking forward to the Relay!
You are the busiest Mom I know and I don't know how you do it. We wouldn't get out of the house half as much as we do, if it weren't for you, so you are definitely already making a difference in our lives! :)
Post a Comment