Monday, January 28, 2008

Relay!

I am getting closer to forming my team for Relay. I have a great mom that wants to be the co-leader. I also have three great friends that have volunteered to walk and help raise money. I am so excited, I don't know where to start. I need to find more people to walk and people and business to make donations. So if anyone I know wants to do one of those or both. Give me a call. Tomorrow after I have craft and story time at the house I need to set up my Relay site. I am trying to decide on a team name which I have changed a couple of times in my head. Some of my ideas are Rays of Sunshine, Rising Sun, Circle of Friends and Cherished Times. If you like one of those please tell me.

2 comments:

Paige said...

My favorite is "Rays of Sunshine".

Some other ideas I thought of (all that go with your yellow tent).

*more sunshine themes*
Rays of Hope
Rays of Love
Shining for a Cure
Shining Hope

*some garden/flower themes*
Seeds of Hope
Growing Hope
Weeding Out Cancer
"Bee" Hopeful (bumble bees)
Wings of Hope (butterflies)
Flower Power

*star themes*
When You Wish Upon a Star
When You Wish Upon a Cure
Shining Stars
Wishing for a Cure

*smiley face themes*
Smiles for a Cure
Smiles of Hope
Smile- You Can Help Cancer!

*lemon or lemonade themes*
e"LEMON"ate Cancer
Thirst for a Cure
Quench Cancer
Fill up with Hope

*other things I thought of that are yellow but can't think of a theme yet*
chicks
ducks
bananas
Big Bird
school bus

Sarah said...

Corie, love reading about what is going on with you. Miss you tons-Sarah p.s. I want pictures on this site!!!