The story of our life and all we do. Katie, Maddie and Baby Ben have so much to do and so much to say. This site is more for the girls and all they do. Check out Baby Ben's site often, he has a great story to tell too!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Relay for Life!
Today, I made the decision to have a team for the Relay for Life. With that decision I need to ask friends, family and others to support me, join me and help me reach my goal. I want to look beyond myself and help others, so please help me. There is so much to do by June 7th. My first goal is to form a team. My second goal is to plan with my team and set our goals as a team. I will keep everyone posted on my progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment