The story of our life and all we do. Katie, Maddie and Baby Ben have so much to do and so much to say. This site is more for the girls and all they do. Check out Baby Ben's site often, he has a great story to tell too!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
We had all green for dinner tonight. The girls loved it! We had green spagetti, peas, celery with green cream cheese, green milk and a shamrock cookie. Katie wants to know when we can have pink spagetti.
Well that looks yummy!!! I have to say that I didn't go that far. We had Corn beef. Does that count?? You are so good with things like this. Your a great mom!!!!!
2 comments:
Well that looks yummy!!! I have to say that I didn't go that far. We had Corn beef. Does that count?? You are so good with things like this. Your a great mom!!!!!
I want pink spaghetti too!
Post a Comment