My whole life I have never been able to make a good tasting cream soup. While I finally found a recipe that taste great and is so easy to make. I have made this for three different moms group and handed out the recipe about 20 times.
Now, I want to share it with everyone!
The whole process takes less then 40 minutes!
This is all done in a stock pot.
Add 2 tbsp unsalted butter, add 1 finely chopped small onion (3/4 cup) and 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper and saute.
Once the onion and green pepper mix is tender add 4 cups milk, 1 (10oz) can of cream of chicken soup, 4 tsp finely chopped pimentos, 1/2 cup real bacon bits(I use the bag kind), 1 can of chicken (more if you like), mix well and cook until heated, about 20-25 minutes on medium.
Add a 2 to 3 cups shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese cook until melted.
Put in bowls and serve.
You can add extra bacon and cheese to top for look.
I have added 6 cups of milk and the soup is still very tasty.
No comments:
Post a Comment