Friday, January 29, 2010

The germs have found us!

Everyone is sick except Ben. Hopefully he does not get it. Everyone stayed home on Thursday. Katie and Tony stayed home today. I sent Maddie to school today and had to run to Wal-mart for pb and juice. I felt like hell the whole time. Tomorrow we are all staying in our pj's. Maddie and I got sick on Wednesday afternoon. She has been better since yesterday. Katie said her belly hurt yesterday and today she had a fever of 101.4 and a sore throat. Tony got sick yesterday and still is. He has been doing a lot of sleeping. Katie has been laying around. Ben has been playing and looking for attention. I still feel like crap. I can't even take the smell of food. Hopefully we will all feel better tomorrow. Clorox wipes and soup are our best friend.

1 comment:

amypfan said...

Us too... Shay first, now Bryn, and I'm convinced that Ben isn't far behind. I'm hoping to manage to stave it off at this stage of the pregnancy! (keep your fingers crossed for me!)