I was hoping to post everyday for 2013, but that didn't happen. Why is it that I am unable to load a picture on my blog? I now need to load the pics thru Picasso. What a pain that is. I had to delete pics there to add new one. The worst part is that the pics come off of my blog. I have been blogging for almost 5 yrs. That is a lot of pics. I hope that I can straighten this out soon. Luckily all the pics are backed up else where. So if you look back at past post and see no pic now you know why.
Today was a cold and windy day here is Indy. Ben didn't want to go to the bus or out of the house. Smart kid, except that he needed to get on his bus. He went to school sooo bundled. Scarf wrapped three time around his neck, hat, gloves and fleece pants. I wanted to hide in the house myself.
I finished another book, Stephen King, Full Dark, No Stars. It was a great book. There were a couple of short reads. I loved them all. A MUST READ!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment