Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Looking back at 2012

I was looking back at my goals from last year and thought boy am I behind. So instead of putting too much thought into the things I didn't do. I am going to think about the things we did do.
Here are some of the highlights from 2012:
  1. The kids fished and had a great time at the camper.
  2. We went to the museums, zoo and park often.
  3. We flied kites at the park and the beach.
  4. We had a lot of bonfires and marshmallows.
  5. We adopted Bella.
  6. We vacationed in Union Pier.
  7. We vacationed at the lodge in Lake Geneva.
  8. We vacationed at Bass Lake.
  9. Tony painted all the hallways, the TV room and entry way.
  10. We had a garden, it didn't do all that well.
  11. We hung out with friends and family as much as we could.
  12. Ben is potty trained.
  13. Ben can talk so much now. He is at 65%.
  14. Katie and Maddie are doing great in school.
  15. Ben and I went to the Indiana Art Museum.
  16. We all enjoyed the Indiana State Fair.
  17. I have read at least 20 books.
  18. I made 10 scarves for x-mas gifts this year.
  19. We made some homemade gifts for teachers and family.
  20. I am selling jewelry at the Thrifty Gypsy in Brownsburg.
  21. I had two surgeries this year, so far so good.
  22. We tried to go to the Sky deck but there was no visibility. Hopefully we can try again in the spring.
  23. The kids and I did Girl Scout Camp this summer.
  24. Katie and Maddie are taking riding lessons.
  25. I went riding too.
  26. We did some pottery.
  27. My Gramma passed away at 96.
  28. Tony's Uncle Bill passed away to young.
  29. There is likely a lot more but I can't think of anymore right now.
I am going to put up goals for 2013 as soon as I have time to think about it some more. I have already finished two books. 2013 is looking good so far.
 

No comments: