The story of our life and all we do. Katie, Maddie and Baby Ben have so much to do and so much to say. This site is more for the girls and all they do. Check out Baby Ben's site often, he has a great story to tell too!
Saturday, January 19, 2013
The weekend!
We have arrived at another weekend. Where did the week go? Ben has been addicted to playing Wipeout on the Wii. He also loves to play Star Wars Lego. I don't know if I can play anymore. I think a trip to the museum is in order. I am trying to put together my goals for 2013. I want to make a difference, make this year mean more. I am turning 40 this year. Should I try to make 40 goals? I am giving myself till the end of the month to decide. What did you do when you turned 40? What are you going to do when you turned 40. I love birthdays so I see it as another reason to celebrate life. Back to the weekend. I think our weekends need to be a little bit funny. We need to do something fun more often. Go somewhere, do something. Tomorrow is Chuck E. Cheese and Aldi. Next weekend maybe Wal-mart and Sam's Club. I know I need to find something else to do. You will have to wait and see what really happens. Have a great weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment