Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm Back!

The week has been a full one. The girls took it a lot better then we thought. Not seeing Cheeta was hard on them. They wanted to know where he was and why they couldn't see him. Grandma Benji, there were many questions. Why does she feel like plastic, why is she hard, when will we see her, where will she go, and so many more. Katie went up to the casket at least 15 times. She would sing and talk to her. She was very comfortable with the whole situation. We spent a lot of time with family and had some good laughs. It was good to see all the cousins together talking about old times. We are planning two summer get togethers and a x-mas party. The family needs to stay together.

On another note, it is amazing how much people will talk and tell you stories about themselves. Some real truths came out.
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. We are celebrating on Monday. We are having a party for the girls. Katie is all excited, she can't want to see her friends.
I also have to start back in the planning of the Relay Walk. I want to do some fundraising and I need to find more walkers. We are hoping for 15 people. I missed our first captions meeting but Paige went for me, which was a great help. Thanks!



Before we left the girls went to a gymnastics playdate. They had a great time on the trampoline and riding pretend horses. Their friend Ellie got to go too. The can't wait to go back next month.

No comments: