Katie has been sick now since Monday and I am going crazy. She has a fever of 100 to 103. I never realized how much I hate to be stuck in my house. I look outside and can't stand the cold and snow. I look at the house and can't stand it all, the toys, mail, dishes, etc. I look inside and can't stand the lack of direction. I want to do so much and have no idea where to start. I think of all the things I need to be done and all I want to do is get out of the house and do something else. Having Katie and Maddie at home for the week is driving me crazy. They don't want to be near each other and then they don't want to be separated. They both want to sit on my lap, but don't want to touch each other. I need a little bit of space, maybe a closet.
We are supposed to go to Chicago again tomorrow but it all depends on the weather and Katie. We will just have to see.
So to make me get my butt in gear, I am making a short list of things I need to do by the end of the month.
1. Spot paint (need white and yellow paint)
2. Put away valentine's stuff
3. Schedule relay team meeting
4. Clean out car
5. Make dish for Kim
6. Do 6 donation letters
7. Organize linen closets
8. Organize pantry
9. Organize TV room
10. Organize play room
For those of you wondering organizing means clean in my world. I need to get a dumpster for the toy room.
2 comments:
I want to be in that little cottage too! So darling. I'm happy you left a comment on my blog, I have had trouble getting to your page-anyways, I got here finally. Sad to hear you feel the same way I do-miserable seems to be a theme this week :) Next week will be better for sure-stop it with that list, it is way to long. Remember, February is a short month so give yourself a break!!! Love you guys, tell Katie to feel better soon and give her kisses from us. Give Mattie kisses too of course. xoxoxox S.
I just read further down the page. I'm so sorry to hear about the deaths in Tony's family.
Post a Comment