Monday, February 4, 2008

The Bucket List!



This weekend Tony and I got out to see a movie. Yes, an adult movie, at the theater. We saw the Bucket List which I loved because I have been really working on my life list. I do like the name bucket list now. So anyway, I have been trying to make a list of 43 things to do. I am at 12 so far. Which gets me to ask Tony what his list is, he has nothing. Nothing! I said could you at least do five, he said he would think about it. Now I am asking everyone to list 5 things they would like to do. Tell me and I will help you if you help me.

My list is:

1. go up in the Sears Tower

2. take the kids to 48 states and Canada and Mexico before they move out

3. Take part in the Brownsburg Relay for Life

4. Make a difference in someone's life

5. Do something above and beyond myself each year or more often

6. Open a Bakery/Cafe

7. Complete 2 scrapbook pages a week

8. Drive a race car; the girls at least got to sit in a race car

9. Keep on top of my blog

10. Eat better

11. Only have sweets that have been made in house,

harder to eat junk food if you have to make it

12. This one is a real challenge for me: get organized


So here is my list so far. I have just started some and have been working on others for about a week. No time like today to make a change.





3 comments:

Sarah said...

I only have a couple so far-better than Tony :)
1. travel with a mission group to Africa.
2. learn to quilt
3. Be a camp conselor
4. Hike in the mountains with my kids. -Sarah

Sarah said...

I almost forgot-I love the pictures! Thank you :)

Paige said...

I love number 11..never thought of it that way.
Hmmm...I'll have to think about this and let you know.
I'm jealous that you got to see an actual real grown-up movie!