The story of our life and all we do. Katie, Maddie and Baby Ben have so much to do and so much to say. This site is more for the girls and all they do. Check out Baby Ben's site often, he has a great story to tell too!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Tuesday
The girls are in bed, Tony is at school, the laundry is being done and here I am typing. Katie was sick today, which makes for a long day. I need to unpack and then repack, and then do the dishes. All things that I really do not feel like doing. The Relay is only 108 days away. We now have five team members. Tony's work gave a donation of $100. We are trying to put together a Scrap-A-Thon. So keep an eye out for the date so you can come. My mind has so many ideas that I don't know where to start. I should have a notebook attached to my arm so I can take notes as the day goes on. I am the one was has to go upstairs when I am downstairs and vica versa. Maybe I will just start writing on my arm. I will most likely need more arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Kaz Family!!!! The Satunas' are very excited to come to INDY. It's been soo long since we have seen you. Be good girls , and we will see you all very soon. We send hugs and kisses your way..
Post a Comment