Monday, March 23, 2009

BBQ Pulled Beef

I am addicted to BBQ Pulled Beef. My parents made this for our visit in Feb. and I can't get enough.

Ingredients:
clear pop-2 cans or a liter
a roast, I buy the cheapest cut of roast
a bottle of Sweet Baby Rays
Rolls

In a crock pot place roast. Add soda to cover the roast. Cook on low for about 6 to 8 hours. Cooking time depends on thickness of meat. Take out roast if you can shred it easily it is ready. Shred the whole piece of meat. Throw out the soda and put meat back in crock pot and add BBQ sauce. I add enough to make it creamy. I also add 1/2 cup water. Cook for 2 more hours.
I love to serve on roll with Cole slaw. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

1 comment:

Murillo Family said...

I love it too! I especially love that it can cook all day while I'm not home and when you walk in the house smells SO yummy.