I have been putting some thought into what to make for dinner. Every week we seem to eat the same meals over and over. The last couple of weeks friends have been bringing meals and it has been great, different meals and different taste. With this in mind I have decided to try three new recipes a week. Between Tony and the girls they like just about nothing. Whether it be the same old same old or something new. So I figure my odds of having happy campers is about the same either way. The menu for this week is chicken pot pie, something made with zucchini, cornflake chicken, and beef stew. I will post pictures, recipes and the family's comments.
Wish me luck!
2 comments:
I love your idea! I can't wait too see which recipes work for you...I'm always on the lookout for new ones, as it seems we always eat the same things too.
Sounds like our house too. I love trying new recipes but everyone here is ok with chicken nuggets or spaghetti. I can't wait to see your photos and hear how everyone likes the new dishes. Good luck
Post a Comment