Today, I tried my first new recipe, Cornflake-Crusted Chicken. It was a total failure with the girls. I on the other hand loved it. The girls gave it a big thumbs down. Maddie who loves chicken would only eat her mandatory 3 pieces. Katie ate one tender because she wanted dessert. Thank goodness I only made a half portion. I would make it again for myself.Here is the recipe for those of you who would like to give it a try.
2 Chicken Breast (slice into tenders and tenderize)
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp garlic
salt and pepper to liking
1 large egg
2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
Preheat oven to 375.
Shallow Bowl 1-Mix flour and spices
Shallow Bowl 2-Beaten egg
Shallow Bowl 3-Cornflakes
Coat chicken with flour, then in eggs then in cornflakes. Place on baking sheet. Discard any leftover ingredients. Cook for 20 minutes or until chicken is down.
No comments:
Post a Comment