The story of our life and all we do. Katie, Maddie and Baby Ben have so much to do and so much to say. This site is more for the girls and all they do. Check out Baby Ben's site often, he has a great story to tell too!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
A day as a mom!
So I started a second blog and have written nothing. Life is funny that way, you have so much to say and no idea how to start. The day goes by so fast and so much goes on while you feel like nothing gets done. You wake up get your kids ready, drive them to school, run errands, clean the house, make lunch, wash dishes, do laundry, start dinner, read stories, make a snack, clean a spill, feed a pet, pay bills, clean some more, and anything else that goes on before 5pm. Your husband gets home asks how was your day, what did you do? You answer, "good and not much." When really you would like to list your day and scream "I'm going crazy!" That is the day I had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Was it something in the weather? Chris was the same way today. By the time Eric got home, I wanted to pull my hair out. Instead I left and ended up at Starbucks. I know exactly where you're coming from. Sometimes I just can't put my finger on what makes me so crazy, I'm just a woman on the edge.
April 9, 2008 10:47 PM
Left By Cathy!
Post a Comment