The story of our life and all we do. Katie, Maddie and Baby Ben have so much to do and so much to say. This site is more for the girls and all they do. Check out Baby Ben's site often, he has a great story to tell too!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Talken!
I have actually finished a book in less then one week. That is correct under one week. I read "The Friday Night Knitting Club" by Kate Jacobs. I loved the book! It has nothing to really do with knitting. It is truely about friendship. I was a quick read and a great book. It makes me look back at the friendships I have and how I have meet people. Some friends you get to know over time, some become friends right before your eyes. Each time I move to a new home it becomes a challenge to make new friends. I have made some great friends throughout my life. If you are one of those friends, Thanks for being there when I need a ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. You all have made my life better!Read the book and tell me what you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment