Friday, April 18, 2008

The Quake!

It was a pretty weird feeling. Tony and I were awaken by the bed shaking and we were not doing it. The dresser mirror hit against the wall. Tony got up and looked around the house. All was well. The girls slept right thru it.
It was a 5.4, highest since 1968.
The price of earthquake insurance just went up!
Did anyone else feel it?

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Our bird was going crazy and we didn't know why, obviously we didn't feel it. Paul said he heard the windows shaking like a big windy storm.

Unknown said...

I felt another tremor at 11:16am.
It actually sent my stomach in a loop.

Anonymous said...

wierd huh! They said it was felt all the way to DM, but I very asleep. Happy to hear that everything is ok.

Satunas4 said...

I felt it at 10:20am. I thought the kids were running through the house. But the kids were not home...... Very weird..