Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life!

Today has been one of those days that seems to be a test of your weaknesses. My way of life has been questioned. I am the type of person that truly doesn't care what other people think. I do wish that people would at least listen to what I say and then tell it to someone correctly. I feel like I am back in HS, with the stuff that is going on. Then to make my day more stressed, my Aunt calls and says my mom is at the hospital for arm pain. They are saying it is nothing. Then they say it could be mini strokes. We will hopefully find out more tomorrow. I hate living away from family and this makes it even harder. I need prayers to give her strength and to get answers quickly. It makes the small things seem even smaller.I already feel like you need to live life like it might be your last, but the things that happen in my life make me think this even more each day. I know that we have a great life and that things are good for us. But we have lost so many lately. My Aunt had a battle with who knows what and my mom has had problems for years now. I thank God that they are OK. So please get us through this. My mom needs to be OK.

No comments: