
I told Katie we were going to get her hair trimmed. She asked if she could get a haircut. She wanted to show her neck and do some thing short. We tried to find a cut on the Internet, but found no helpful site. We got to Cookie Cutter's and looked thru a couple book. She decided on a Bob cut. She wanted it to be ear length. I talked her into getting it chin length.

She really is happy with the way it looks. Now only if I could get her to smile naturally. I had the same smile in a lot of my childhood pictures.
She was amazed with how much hair was cut off. So I took a picture of that too!

Maddie got a trim too! She loves to pose for the camera. They said she has a pretty big cowlick and some really short bangs. I was thinking "OH Really!" Like I didn't know. Her bangs are starting to grow back in. You can't tell unless you pick up the top layer. What a Ham!
3 comments:
Katie looks so posh! They are so cute.
Tell Katie we love the cut-very grown up. And look at little miss sunshine Maddie-tell her to STOP looking so grown up, she is supposed to stay your baby.
Tell Katie I love to new look. And tell them both to stop growing... I wish you were coming this weekend :( I miss my friend Cori!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment