Thursday, April 17, 2008

Me OH My

Me or My
I have been thinking about the things I do, and all the things I need to get done. The need to get done list is much longer. With that in mind I am going to make a list of all the things I do for three days. I feel like I do a lot of wasted time stuff, more sitting then moving. We spend a lot of time in the car. With summer coming soon, I need to make a plan. Katie and Maddie like to keep busy, they also like to watch TV. That needs watch a lot less! I need to watch a lot less late night TV.Day 1
shower, that's a challenge in itself
clean up cat vomit (no fun)
check blogs
make bed
get milk for girls
make peach crisp
load of laundry
put together secret sister bag
put clothes away (8am)
do another load of laundry
put away three loads that have found a home on the dryer
water plants
feed cats
feed fish
wash dishes
take out trash
laundry again
get more milk and snacks for playgroup (9am)
Playgroup from 9 to 11:30 driving time 30 minutes
make lunch
do dishes
cut out fabric to make apron
girls in bathroom
get milk and snack for afternoon playgroup
playgroup 1 to 3:30 driving time 12 minutes (different groups)
wash hands
wash drink cups
two more loads of laundry
put summer stuff in tub, put tub in car (we are ready for the sun, sand and a lot of picnics)
put away shoes 7 pairs by front door
make dinner
wash dishes
play outside before meeting
drop girls off at Paige's
go to Crime Watch Meeting (50 minutes total)
Hang out at Paige's house ( play outside)
give girls bath, brush hair, teeth
tell one story
lay with girls
load of laundry
make Tony dinner
make Relay Bookmark sample
blog entry
read book
laundry, last load for now!
The list is long and there is still so much to do. I will have a new list for tomorrow. The day was great and we were outside a lot. Sunscreen is so needed now! Happy, Happy Joy, Joy!

No comments: