Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The girls are visiting Gramma and Poppie

Sunday, the girls left with Gramma and Poppie to spent the week. They packed their bags and away they went. There was no screaming or crying. Hopefully they will miss us a little bit.
Tony and I headed to the garage to do some major cleaning. We put about ten boxes in the trash and put a lot of stuff away. We can see a lot of the garage floor. We kept thinking that the girls would come out and say "When are you guys coming in?" Dinner was pretty quiet. I talked to the girls when they got home. Maddie stayed dry the whole trip. Maddie has been dry for a twelve days.

Monday morning I talked to the girls. They slept late and were getting ready to eat breakfast. They were planning a trip to Wal-Mart and Nana's house. They had some shopping to do. I went to a couple stores to do some shopping and to get paint. I kept feeling like I was forgetting the girls somewhere. It is odd not having them with me.

Today I started to paint the living room and front room. I chose Hot Chocolate and a tan color. Tomorrow, I am planning on painting the other walls. Six more walls to do.




What do you think so far? That is the Hot Chocolate color. I really like it myself!

3 comments:

Satunas4 said...

Love the new color. It looks great!!! I bet you are really missing those girls. But they are in good hands.. Smile and enjoy the rest of your week kid free...... :)

Jenny said...

Lovin' it!

Anonymous said...

Hi long lost friend :) Love the color, hope the rest of the week remains so productive for you. I REALLY will talk to you soon. I just need a new phone :)