Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally Done Painting!



The painting is finally over. The browns look really good together.
I love the way it turned out. I couldn't get a good picture of the kitchen eatery area. I wonder what the girls will think?
We are going to get them this weekend. Gramma told Katie that we were coming to get them tonight and she SCREAMED "NO!" When they left on Sunday they went happily and now they don't want to come back home. Boy do I feel loved! The week has gone by so fast. I has felt odd doing things without them. Shopping has been so easy. Next week we are back to normal, school, dance, the zoo and other fun things. I will keep you all posted on our fun and exciting life.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The browns look great. I understand about feeling loved, my kids could care less about me when they are getting spoiled by someone else!