Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pretty Princess!

Today we went to take pictures for dance. We got on the tights, the leotard and the hair clip. Katie is kind of excited. We get in the car and the princess is uncomfortable. Off comes the leotard, and the tights and hair clip get a lot of complaints for the whole 7 minute ride. We get there, get redressed and then are told all the changes that need to be made for the recital. I think I am going to a foreign land for that.
She has to have the tights, her hair up, all of it. No loose ends! I should of wanted for the haircut. She needs makeup and a lot of it. Wish me luck!!!
Doesn't she look cute!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

This looks almost identical to Zoe's ballet costume for this year, except Zoe's is pink. I understand the trauma of hair and makeup for these girls, they want it but they don't maintain it very well. I enjoyed our recital last year more from the dvd, the actual event was too much stress!